Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fingerprint Clearence

On December 8th, I contacted the adoption agency for an update and they still had not received my clearence yet. As most of you know I am a very impatient person and very anxious to start a family with my loving husband. So this waiting game is killing me, but in a good way. It also means that I make sure to contact them weekly for any updates, well today was worth it. I contacted the adoption agency today and they have received my fingerprint clearence. YEAH!!!!!!! I'm so excited right now I just want to call everyone and tell them the news.

Next Step
Our file has to go through a file review at the adoption agency to ensure that all documents have been received and reviewed for completion. I hope everyone will please pray that we do not hit another hurdle in this process. Once we complete this process which takes usually 2 to 3 days. Then the agency director will review a file again and look at the work load for the two case workers in the Sacramento office to determine which Social Worker we will be assigned to....stay tuned for more updates hopefully by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment